Thursday 26 May 2016

Daler Nazarov


Daler Nazarov (TajikДалер НазаровPersianدلیر نظراف‎‎) (born September 8, 1959) is a Tajik songwritersinger and actor.
Nazarov was born in the Former Soviet Republic of Tajikistan. He has lived in Dushanbe, the capital of Tajikistan for most of his life, but had to leave the country in the early 90's due to a civil war that ended around 1997. For the next few years he lived in AlmatyKazakhstan and then returned to Dushanbe. Among his recent work is music for feature movies. Nazarov is of the Pamiri ethnic group and many of his songs are in Shughni language.

One of the famous songs of Daler Nazarov: Chaki Chaki Boroni Bahor


Chaki chaki Boron Shirin Ast 

Chaki chaki boroni bahor shirin ast
Dar yod doram turo
Shud bedor dar dil ghami derinam
Az nozi lolazor
Bedilam, bedilam, khanjar zadand bar sinam
Judo kardand moro
Mahinamo mahinam taqdiram oh hamin ast
Caro, charo, ay charo?




Lyrics(Translation): Drip Drop Rain

Drip drop rain in spring is sweat
I have you in my mind
My longtime sorrow woke up in my heart
From coquetry of tulip forest

I'm heartless, I'm heartless, they stabbed my thorax
They separated us
My Mahina, my Mahina, oh, this is my destiny
Why? Why? Oh why?                                 




















0 comments:

Post a Comment